Click here for a link to an article further explaining ATR units. Stray Dog Strength’s Auxiliary Training Rack (ATR) was created in 2017 to combat the inefficiency of single-use machines commonly seen in weight rooms. Traditional machines take up valuable floor space and limit athletes’ to a single exercises. Our ATR takes a systematic approach to auxiliary work, which provides athletes with a functional station that increases efficiency for the athletes and the facility. If you are looking to maximize your team’s training our ATR has the flexibility to meet your facility’s needs.
Key ATR Features:
- Overflow lifting stations
- Machines: Lat Pull Down, Low Row, Plate loaded Belt Squat/Lat pull down, Adjustable Cable Column
- Compatible with all Stray Dog rack attachments
- Small footprint with 20″, 30″, 43″ and 72″ crossmembers available but only 20″and 30″ crossmembers can have machines
- Storage solutions for medballs, slam balls, dumbbells, kettlebells, foam rollers, bands and more